An Egyptian Interior Ministry official says security forces have arrested three suspects linked to last week's suicide bombing in Cairo's Old City.
No details of the arrests have been released. But earlier Sunday, Reuters news agency quoted prosecution sources as saying the bomber had been identified from fingerprints as an Egyptian with three accomplices.
Meanwhile, France says a French man wounded in Thursday's bombing has died, bringing the number of victims killed to three.
The French embassy says the latest death occurred Sunday, as the man was being flown to France for treatment.
Authorities had detained 15 people for questioning about the blast, which ripped through the Khan al-Khalili bazaar near Cairo's prestigious al-Azhar university and mosque.
Police say the three kilogram bomb - a homemade device loaded with nails - wounded nearly 20 people.
Some information for this report provided by AP and Reuters.