England's cricket team has cut short a seven-match series in India by two games because of this week's Islamic militant attacks in Mumbai.
The top English team flew to Bangalore Friday, and both the top and second string squads will fly home to Britain on Saturday. India was leading the series 5-0.
English and Indian cricket officials called off the last two one-day internationals, but say their teams will face off in two cricket tests next month.
India's cricket board Friday moved the December 19 test to Chennai from Mumbai, where at least 140 people have been killed since the attacks began Wednesday. The other test is December 11 in Ahmedabad.
However, England team Captain Kevin Pietersen says it will be the personal decision of each player whether to return to India for the test matches.
England's cricket team had been scheduled to stay in Mumbai's upscale Taj Mahal Palace hotel, which is one of the targets attacked by the militants. Witnesses have said the gunmen were looking for British and U.S. citizens.
Some information for this report was provided by AP and Reuters.