The NATO-led force in Afghanistan says three of its soldiers have been killed in bomb attacks.
NATO says two service members were killed by a bomb blast in the east, while another died in an explosion in the south. It did not give further details.
More than 530 foreign troops have been killed in Afghanistan this year, making it the deadliest year for international forces since the U.S.-led invasion in 2001.
Also Saturday, NATO said Afghan and coalition forces killed more than 30 insurgents in an operation in eastern Laghman province.
In a separate operation in Paktika province, NATO said its forces killed a Taliban commander who helped conduct bombings and was directly linked to attacks during last week's parliamentary elections. The commander was reported killed in an air strike Friday.
NATO said at least two other Taliban commanders were captured this week.
Some information for this report was provided by AP, AFP and Reuters.