France announced Saturday the death of another French citizen wounded in the March 18 terror attack on Tunisia's National Bardo Museum.
President Francois Hollande's office identified the victim as Huguette Dupeu. She had been hospitalized in Tunis.
She was the fourth French citizen killed in the attack. A number of other foreign tourists were among the 22 killed.
Hollande's office said he would pay tribute to the French victims when he takes part in a large anti-terrorism march in Tunis on Sunday.
Islamic State militants clamed responsibility for the attack, in which at least two gunmen stormed the museum and opened fire.
Security guards killed two shooters. Police have arrested several other suspects but say others are still at large.
Earlier, Tunisian officials said a third gunman had been linked to the attack. The Interior Ministry released security camera video showing two men armed with assault rifles walking through the museum. At one point, they encounter a third man with a backpack, briefly acknowledge each other, and then head in opposite directions.
On Monday, Tunisian Prime Minister Habib Essid fired the head of tourist security, an intelligence brigade chief, the Tunis police chief and two others after visiting the museum and finding several security failures.