|General view of building with shattered glass and blood stain believed to be from victim is seen Friday|
Maher Abdel Wahid told reporters Saturday that the investigation into the explosion at the Khan al-Khalili bazaar is still continuing, and that it might take some time to answer all questions.
Investigators are still performing forensic work to determine whether a third body at the scene belonged to the bomber.
A French woman and an American man were killed in the attack, and Mr. Abdel Wahid said 11 Egyptians and eight foreigners were injured. The U.S. Embassy has warned Americans to stay away from the bazaar.
On Friday, a previously unknown group, the Islamic Pride Brigades claimed responsibility for the blast in an unverified Internet posting.
Some information for this report provided by Reuters.