Indonesian President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono says suicide bombers were likely behind the three attacks in Bali that killed 26 people and wounded more than 100.
Mr. Yudhoyono told a news conference after arriving in Bali Sunday that body parts of the suspected bombers had been found at the three sites. The Indonesian leader warned earlier in the day that more attacks are possible.
Police are hunting for at least two al-Qaida-linked Malaysian fugitives also suspected of masterminding the 2002 Bali bombings that killed 202 people.
The latest nearly simultaneous explosions took place late Saturday at two restaurants on Jimbaran beach and another in the shopping district of Kuta - the site of the 2002 nightclub bombings.
The dead include at least one Australian and one Japanese. The injured include Indonesians, South Koreans, Australians, Japanese and Americans. There has been no claim of responsibility.
President Yudhoyono says he had been forewarned of a possible terror attack, but said intelligence indicated the target was Jakarta.
Some information for this report provided by AFP and Reuters.