In Nairobi, two more suspects have been charged with murder for their alleged roles in last year's deadly terrorist attack on an Israeli-owned hotel in the Kenyan coastal city of Mombasa.
A senior Kenyan prosecutor says two men were charged with 15 counts of murder in a Nairobi courtroom. The prosecutor says the suspects are not required to enter a plea until Wednesday.
The men were arrested two weeks ago in connection with last November's suicide car bombing at a Mombasa beachfront hotel, popular with Israeli tourists. The attack killed three Israelis and an undetermined number of Kenyans.
Just minutes before the bombing, assailants tried unsuccessfully to shoot down an Israeli plane as it was taking off from Mombasa's airport.
Six other suspects in the bombing case are also in custody. Their trial is expected to start later this month. All six have pleaded not guilty to murder charges.