Mitt Romney Pledges to:
- Put Iran on notice that the United States and its allies will prevent it from acquiring nuclear weapons capability.
- Support the Libyan people's efforts to forge a lasting representative government and pursue terrorists who attacked the U.S. consulate in Benghazi.
- Work to ensure Syrian opposition members who share U.S. values obtain arms needed to defeat the Assad regime.
- Pursue a transition to Afghan security forces by the end of 2014.
- Reform foreign assistance to create incentives for good governance, free enterprise and greater trade.
Require recipients of aid to respect rights of all citizens, ensure a free media, and an independent judiciary.