COVID-19 Pandemic - Global Ramifications
Listen to a panel of prominent Washington journalists as they deliberate via Skype the global response and ramifications of COVID-19. Join moderator Paul Brandus, White House Reporter for West Wing Reports and Columnist for USA Today, panelists Nahal Toosi, Foreign Affairs Correspondent for Politico and Dan Raviv, Columnist for News Day as they discuss the latest Issues in the News.
Washington journalists from print, wire services, and broadcast media discuss the top news stories of the week.
Drawing on their contacts and sources at the White House, Capitol Hill and elsewhere, our panel of journalists provide unique insights and analysis that go beyond the headlines and give listeners the "inside" story on what they see and hear in the news.
Subscribe to a Podcast of the show
Issues in the News is broadcast on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. You can also listen to us via affiliate stations in your area. Check your local radio station guide for more information.
- Friday: 2330 UTC
- Saturday: 1530 & 2230 UTC
- Sunday: 0130, 0430, 0930, 1130, 1530 & 2130 UTC
Meet our Moderators and Panelists
- David Rennie: Washington Bureau Chief, The Economist
- Tom DeFrank: Contributing Editor, The National Journal
- Linda Feldmann: Washington Bureau Chief, Christian Science Monitor
- Michael Williams: Contributor, CBS Radio News
- Dan Raviv: National Correspondent, Israeli-based channel i24News
- Laura Meckler: Staff Writer, Wall Street Journal
- Oren Dorell: Foreign Affairs Reporter, USA Today
- Paul Brandus: White House Correspondent, West Wing Reports
Voice of America
Issues in the News
Washington, DC 20237 USA