Hundreds of survivors of last month's shooting rampage at a youth camp in Norway are revisiting the scene of the killings Saturday.
Some 1,000 victims and relatives traveling to Utoeya island, where Norwegian man Anders Behring Breivik opened fire at a camp for youth members of the ruling Labor Party.
One young man who survived being shot during the July 22 assault said returning to the site will help him move on with his life.
Norwegian Prime Minister Jens Stoltenberg planned to join the survivors, along with a large group of doctors, psychiatrists and other personnel going to provide support.
A total of 69 people were killed on the island, while another eight died in the capital Oslo, where Breivik detonated a bomb outside government offices.
Relatives of those killed on the island visited the site on Friday.
Breivik, 32, a right-wing extremist, has confessed to the killings. But his lawyer has said Breivik denies criminal responsibility because he believes the massacre was needed to save Norway and Europe from the influx of Muslims, and to punish politicians for embracing multiculturalism.
The attacks marked the worst mass violence in Norway since World War II.
On Friday, a Norwegian judge ruled to keep Breivik in isolation for another four weeks.
Authorities believe he acted alone.
Some information for this report was provided by AP, AFP and Reuters.