Bulgaria has accused the Lebanese militant movement Hezbollah of carrying out last year's deadly bomb attack on Israeli tourists.
Interior Minister Tsvetan Tsvetanov said Tuesday that an investigation into the bombing has found three people with close ties to the militant group, were involved in the attack.
He says one of the suspects entered the country with a passport from Canada and another from Australia. Tsvetanov says one had lived in Lebanon since 2006 and the other since 2010.
The bomb exploded on a bus carrying tourists from an airport in the Black Sea city of Burgas, killing five Israelis and a local driver. Two people were seriously injured.
In a statement, the White House commended Bulgaria for their determination and commitment to ensuring Hezbollah is held accountable.