Kenya officials say they have made another arrest in connection with last week's deadly four-day siege at a Nairobi shopping mall.
Interior Minister Joseph Ole Lenku said nine suspects are in custody in connection with the attack, with one arrested on Sunday. He declined to give more details about the arrests.
On Friday, he said authorities had released three other suspects for questioning.
The four-day siege at the Westgate Mall left 72 people dead, including five attackers.
Investigators continue to sift through the wreckage at the partially collapsed mall.
The Kenyan Red Cross says 59 people are missing following the attack, but Lenku says no additional bodies have been recovered from the site.
The Somalia-based al-Shabab extremist group claimed responsibility for the attack and is vowing to carry out other acts of violence against Kenya.
Al-Shabab says it wants Kenyan forces to withdraw from Somalia. Kenyan forces entered neighboring Somalia two years ago to help fight the militant group, which has been fighting to turn Somalia into a strict Islamic state.