- Start the application process as early as possible.
- Have your application ready to go a month before the official deadline.
- Make sure all your documents and credentials are in order. Mistakes will slow down the process.
- The deadline to apply for early action is typically in November. You do not have to accept or decline until May 1.
- The deadline for early decision is typically November and you are notified in December whether you are admitted or rejected. Schools depend upon you to attend if accepted, but it is not legally binding for you to attend if accepted.
- Regular decision is in February and you are notified by May 1.
EducationUSA is a U.S. Department of State network of over 400 international student advising centers in more than 170 countries. It promotes U.S. higher education to students worldwide by offering accurate, comprehensive and current information about studying at accredited post-secondary institutions in the United States, according to its website.
Please leave a comment here, and visit us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn, thanks!