The search for Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370, which disappeared more than two years ago, is coming to an end.
The transport ministers of Malaysia, Australia and China have agreed the three-nation hunt in the Indian Ocean for the missing plane will be suspended after the current search area is totally scoured.
The decision was announced Friday in Malaysia after a meeting of the ministers.
Malaysian Transport Minister Liow Tiong Lai said if any "credible new information" emerges, a new search would be considered.
The plane disappeared on March 8, 2014 on a flight from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing with 239 people onboard. Two-thirds of the plane's passengers were Chinese.
Malaysia Airlines CEO Ahmad Jauhari Yahya said at the time, "we do not know why, we do not know how" the tragedy occurred.
Investigators said in 2014 they were not ruling out anything, including catastrophic mechanical failure, pilot sabotage or terrorism.
Nothing has been learned since then to change that view.
A few plane parts that may have come from the missing jetliner have washed up on Indian Ocean shores since its disappearance.