Three more coronavirus cases have hit the Australian Open tennis tournament.
The Victoria state health department said Tuesday two players were among the three cases, raising the number of infections to seven since last week. It was the first time players were reported to have tested positive.
Since last weekend, more than 1,000 people associated with the event have arrived in Australia on charter flights, as the country has managed to remain largely free of the coronavirus.
Tournament officials said all players and staff are under 14 days of quarantine in hotels.
Director Craig Tiley said the players aren't considered to be contagious.
Several infections were reported last weekend and linked to flights from the U.S. city of Los Angeles, as well as Abu Dhabi and Doha, Qatar.
The new cases are complicating preparations for the Australian Open, which starts February 8.