The International Cricket Council says that next year's World Cup matches should go ahead in Zimbabwe as planned, despite current economic and political troubles.
ICC head Malcolm Speed said that a delegation that visited Zimbabwe last month reported there was no good reason to relocate any of six matches scheduled for the African nation. However, Speed said the ICC might rethink its decision if there were any significant deterioration in the security situation.
After the ICC announcement, the England and Wales Cricket Board said that it would play its match against Zimbabwe in Harare, February 13.
The tournament gets underway February 8, and Zimbabwe is scheduled to host six matches. South Africa will host most of the tournament but two matches are scheduled for Kenya.